This policy explains what you can expect from us and what we need from you in relation to your personal data. Please read this carefully as this policy is legally binding when you use our Services.
For the purpose of the relevant data protection regulations, the company in charge of your information (as known as the data controller) is TOUMA FOREIGN EXCHANGE LIMITED. Address: 19 the Broadway Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 9PN
Our registration number with the Information Commissioner’s Office UK is ZA110080.
If you have any questions about how we protect or use your data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are serious about guarding the security of your personal information and use a secure server to store your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone else and not to use this password for other services or products.
We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of TOUMAFX who have a business reason for knowing such information. We continuously educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from unauthorised access.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms when registering or using our Services or via correspondence e.g. email. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Services, on our Website or App, enter and when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information (including credit card, debit card, or bank account information), payment reason, geographical location, social security number, personal description and photograph. We may also need additional commercial and/or identification information from your e.g. if you send or receive certain high-value or high volume transactions or as needed to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations under applicable law.
- We do not knowingly collect and process sensitive Personal Data such as Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data concerning health and sex life.
- We may provide your Personal Data to trusted third parties who help us with our business activities such as processing your monetary transaction or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we will share your Personal Data with our successor;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so; and
PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal Data held about you will be used for our core business and marketing purposes such as follows:
- to facilitate your monetary transaction;
- to respond to any queries or provide you with information, products or services that you request;
- to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent transactions, or abuses of our Website;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to manage our account and records;
- to conduct research and analysis; and
- to comply with applicable law, regulations and court orders.
Data protection law gives rights to individuals in respect of the Personal Data that organisations collect and hold about them: for example you have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. If your Personal Data changes or if you no longer desire our service, you may exercise his/her rights to access, correct, modify, delete or cancel his/her account, by sending us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
We will respond to your request to access within 15 business days. Receiving emails from us is part of our service. You will only receive service related email from us in order for us to manage and administer your account.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we may make to Policy in the future will be posted on this page, and where appropriate notified to you by email. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us by email:
Or sending us a letter:
19 the Broadway
+44 0208 566 6700
If you feel that we have not addressed your questions or concerns adequately, you may make a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom. You may access their details via https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us