- Payment Delivery Timescales
Remittances accepted on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the next business day in London.
- TOUMAFX guarantees payment of your remittance within two working days.
- If the Remitter makes a credit transfer to the Bank in order to cover the remittance, it is his/hers responsibility to confirm the remittance by calling or writing (email acceptable) to TOUMAFX.
- TOUMAFX cannot be held responsible for any delays in remittance payments occurred from errors and/or wrong data provided by the customers. The absence of the beneficiary’s full details requested to perform the transfer may delay the payment. Wrong IBAN numbers as well for transfer to Europe.
- It is the client’s responsibility to double check that all details in the receipt are correct once order is confirmed prior to signing the receipt if and when client is present at our branches. If order is being done online, it is the client’s responsibility to double check all details are correct prior to submitting the online order.
- Notice that our operational system does not calculate pence’s in foreign currency to remitters. All values are rounded down. TOUMAFX will pay back any difference that might result in the calculation of the transaction upon client’s request.
- TOUMAFX applies charges in accordance with its existing published tariff.
- If you choose to have charges deducted from the remittance amount, TOUMAFX will remit the net amount to the beneficiary. If you choose NOT to have charges deducted from the remittance amount, the TOUMAFX will add the charges to the amount you wish to send and you will pay the remittance amount and the charges.
- Cancellations and Queries
- If you request TOUMAFX to cancel a remittance payment that has already been sent and received by the beneficiary’s bank, we will use all reasonable endeavours to obtain the return of monies and you acknowledge that this may require the authority of the beneficiary. Monies returned may also have charges deducted by the beneficiary’s bank to cover costs. There shall be no refund on the fees which were levied at the time of placing the original remittance, these will be retained by the company to cover costs. TOUMAFX reserves the right to charge a cancellation / refund fee of £20.00 (Admin fee). · Should the client deposit funds through the company’s online system; then decide not to proceed with the transfer it is the responsibility of the client to inform the company in writing; email is accepted, that they request the return of the funds to the originating bank account. The client also accepts the condition that an administration fee of £20.00 will be deducted by the company to cover administration costs; this will be deducted from the original amount submitted to the company’s bank account
- If you request us to investigate or amend an existing payment, TOUMAFX reserves the right to change the exchange rate applicable on the day of the amendment. If an error has arisen which is due to the actions of TOUMAFX then the exchange rate applicable on the first order will prevail.· TOUMAFX is not responsible for checking details of the remittance (including details of the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s bank provided by you.)
- TOUMAFX shall not be liable to the remitter or beneficiary for any loss of profit, contracts or goodwill or any other loss or damage including any indirect consequential loss (whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss or damage was known or brought to the attention of TOUMAFX at the time it accepted the remittance instruction to effect the relevant remittance transfer) provided always that TOUMAFX will, if requested by the customer, use all reasonable endeavours to trace and recover (at the customer’s cost and expense) the amount of any remittance transfer not received at the beneficiary’s bank. TOUMAFX shall only be liable for a delay in funds being credited to the beneficiary’s bank to the extent that TOUMAFX has been negligent, in which case, TOUMAFX shall be liable to compensate the remitter for loss of interest for the period during which the payment has been delayed. In the event of the funds failing to be credited to a beneficiary’s bank, TOUMAFX shall only be liable if it has been negligent but shall not be liable to the remitter. Remitters may not include conditions to be satisfied before payment can be released to the beneficiary as neither TOUMAFX nor beneficiary banks can accept responsibility for policing such conditions.
- Legal Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and TOUMAFX and the remitter hereby submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
By signing or submitting a remittance application, the individual(s) named are:
· Confirming that any details supplied are true and complete;
· Authorising TOUMAFX when considering the remittance application and at any time in the future to make credit reference, identity, fraud and other enquiries, including information from the electoral register.
· It is understood that credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will maintain a record of our search and the information we give them including whether you have given us false or inaccurate information or we suspect fraud.
In making an overseas transfer we are acting as your agent. You must comply with any relevant local laws and you agree to hold us harmless against all obligations and liabilities we incur as a result of acting for you.
- Data Protection
By submitting a remittance application, the sender consents to the transfer and retention of their data outside the EEA. If the sender wishes to receive details of his or her data held by TOUMAFX, he or she should contact us at:
Touma Foreign Exchange Limited
19 the Broadway
+44 0208 566 6700
(YOU CAN ALSO CREATE A WEB BASED FORM WHERE CLIENT CAN CONTACT YOU BY FILLING THE TABS AND SENDING IT TO AN ALLOCATED EMAIL – info@ where someone is responsible for accessing always).